I thought today’s low point was people from East Port of Spain telling reporters frankomen that if the Government aint give better paying jobs they will loot out Port of Spain….but no, it got better than that. Because angry citizens threatening to pillage and sack is one thing. But when you have your Minister of Local Government saying normal normal on TV that $69 a day is minimum wage you have to read between the lines and get what he saying. After Kamla and she small goal side pound Manning and the PNM for encouraging dependency, “gimme gimme” attitudes, and perpetuating a culture of handouts, Suruj Rambachan will come and admit that they government willing to pay people to work for 4 hours a day! because suruj cyah mean that people going to work an 8-hr day….which is the length of a normal working day….for $69. And if you telling me you hiring people for 4 hours a day, then the UNC is not only part of the problem, them IS the problem! Is not them self complain about this shit? Really?
And all of a sudden Jack Warner, the minister of everything, can’t be found to address a National Security issue…..well look thing!
But in the middle of TV6 news tonight i see the extent of this government 3 Zero problem. Imagine COP member, appointed Senator, Minister of Information, Jamal Mohammed will send a letter from the Office of the Prime Minister to the head of news at TV6, couched in racist language attacking the media and issuing a not-so-subtle threat?
Take a read at CCN TV6′s post:
Government’s Communications Minister Jamal Mohammed writes CCN Group Head of News a letter of complaint which he said is not the government’s position but “just the vides of an insignificant muslim coolie from San Juan”. He said the letter was not for publication but CCN Head of News informed him that that was not possible given his position in the Cabinet. CCN regards the letter
The e-mail pointed out the following:
1. ‘Something seems to be going on at TV6 and the Express and it is not too nice.’
2. ‘A blind man can see that there is a clear bias at both TV6 and the Express.’
3. ‘…reports are being presented in the name of investigative journalism and the only rationale for these reports is to embarrass certain individuals.”
4. “It is clear to me that there is a specific agenda to discredit Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and members of her government.”
5. “Since May 2010, I have seen for myself a deliberate and targetted barrage of accusations and misrepresentations about the People’s Partnership as if there is an ultimate objective to make the Government fall.”
6. “To make matters worse, a deliberate programme has appeared on both TV6 and the Express, where the PNM is being re-branded, refreshed and re-aligned so that it will become a new PNM ready for governance with the fall of the People’s Partnership”.
7. “I have noticed that anytime (without exception) there is a perceived problem concerning the Partnership Government, there is always a PNM Official ready, willing and able to make comment. This is most unfortunate.”